Sony has launched their first ultra-book , Sony Vaio T11 . It is a 11.6-inch display laptop powered by the Intel 2nd generation processor with integrated graphics . It is a solid built ultra-book encased in aluminum and magnesium alloy casing . It is thin, light and portable laptop with up to 9 hours of battery backup . It supports quick boot feature thanks to Sony’s Rapid Wake + Eco technology and SSD drive .
Sony Vaio T11 ultra-book specifications :
- Processor : Intel Core i3-2367M Processor
- Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Memory : 4GB DDR3 1333MHz SDRAM
- Storage : 320GB HDD , Optional SSD
- Display : 11.6-inch VAIO Display (1366×768) with wide (16:9) aspect ratio
- Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Wireless LAN : WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 + HS
- USB : 1 x USB 2.0 , 1 x USB 3.0 with USB charge
- HDMI output port
- 1.31 MP HD Web Camera powered by ‘Exmor for PC’ , Microphone
Sony Vaio T11 Price in India : Around Rs.30,000 .